Ingles curso básico (cuestions) el mayo 14, 2019 Obtener enlace Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras aplicaciones Elige la respuesta correcta. Fuente; https://www.curso-ingles.com/practicar/ejercicios/personal-pronouns Q1 of 10 Who is Kate? Kate is my friend. ____ is a teacher. Her He She His Q2 of 10 Who is this man? This is Henry. _____ is my boss. His Her He She Q3 of 10 Do you know Tom? Yes, I know _____. she he her him Q4 of 10 I don't see them. Do _____ see them? you I they me Q5 of 10 We are going to the cinema. Do you want to come with _____? we them us you Q6 of 10 I love this book! Did you read _____? it he they she Q7 of 10 Where are Tom and Kate living? _____ live next to my house. She They He We Q8 of 10 Where's the cat? _____ is in the garden. It Its She He Q9 of 10 It's Mary's birthday today. I called _____ this morning. she him her it Q10 of 10 Amy and John are my new friends. I really like _____. they them him her Comentarios
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario